SPEEDWAY

Garage door Repair



Inexpensive Garage Door Broken Spring Repair Speedway IN


One of the most common issues that could be preventing your garage door from working correctly is that your garage door may have a broken spring. The springs that are attached to your garage door are very important when it comes to actual opening and closing of the door. Many homeowners do not realize this, but ultimately your springs lift about 90 percent of the weight of the door, while your actual garage door opener handles the other 10 percent.

Safety Concerns
Replacing a broken spring on your garage door is a dangerous job. Thus, if you are considering repairing a broken spring by yourself, you need to understand the safety risks that you will be faced with. Even for an experienced Speedway garage door broken spring repair specialist, it is a difficult and dangerous task. When attempting to remove a broken spring, serious injury can occur if you are not careful. Instead of risking injury, call a Speedway garage door broken spring repair specialist to remove your broken spring properly and install your new springs correctly.

Certified Specialists
Our company has a large inventory of springs on hand to make sure that we can match your broken one. We also have a number of certified garage door broken spring specialists on hand who have the experience and training to make sure the job is done right. Our staff is ready to help whenever we are needed, and will get your garage door working again in no time.